Environmentally acceptable lubricating oil and EP industrial gear oil based on synthetic saturated esters
PLANTOGEAR S products are environmentally acceptable industrial gear oils based on special saturated synthetic esters which guarantee high ageing resistance and excellent wear protection –
very good lubricity. The products have a good solvency (good deterging dispersant properties due to the polar ester base oils).
PLANTOGEAR S products have high scuffing protection (FZG > 12). The selected antiwear/ extreme pressure additive system guarantees the wear protection of bearings due to the excellent FE8 roller bearing wear test results (excellent wear protection of roller bearings under severe conditions, high load, low velocity).
PLANTOGEAR S products can be used as universal CLP industrial gear oils. PLANTOGEAR S products can be used in spur, bevel, planetary and worm gears, especially in environmentally sensitive areas. The products can also be used in drive systems in water protection areas where ground and surface water can be polluted by oil leaks. The formulation of PLANTOGEAR S series is based on fully synthetic saturated high-performance esters based on natural
renewable resources. The products can be used in applications where the use of synthetic lubricants are of advantage.
The products of the PLANTOGEAR S series fulfill and surpass the requirements according to:
• DIN 51517-3: CLP
• ISO 6743-6 and ISO 12925-1: CKC / CKD / CKE / CKS / CKT
• AGMA 9005/E02: EP
The products are listed, recommended, approved by important gear manufacturers, resp. they fulfill and surpass their requirements.
• Good corrosion protection
• Excellent wear protection for gears and bearings
• Excellent viscosity temperature behaviour, high viscosity index (VI)
• Miscible with mineral oil and polyalphaolefin gear oils
• Natural dissolving properties
• Highest shear stability
• Based on renewable resources
• Rapidly biodegradable (> 60% acc. to OECD 301 B)
• High resistance to ageing
• Good air release
• Good foaming properties
• Optimally suited for high and low temperature use
© 2019 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.